5:30 Wednesday Meal Pay Here
BBQ on Bun, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Slaw
Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, Lettuce/Tomatoes
Hamburger Steak/Gravy, Mashed Potatoes ,Green Beans, Roll
Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Roll
Chicken Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls
6:30 Wednesday Studies
Open: A study in God’s word – John Morgan (No cost)
- Dive deep into a verse-by-verse study of scripture with John Morgan. Join us as we unpack God’s word!
Couples: What Happy Couples Know – Jason Dildine (No cost)
- What’s the secret to “happily ever after” with your spouse? Compromise? Commitment? Communication? In this 4-part study, Andy Stanley introduces three habits of happy couples.
Women’s study: Trustworthy – Sarah Newby (Book cost $16)
- When hard times come and it seems God is deviating from the plan we assume our life should follow, we’re more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It’s then that we begin to press into our ways and our own timing. No human can carry the weight of being their own god, but so many of us try.
Men’s Study: Every Man a warrior – John Gander (Book cost $15)
- Develop the essential skills of discipleship. These skills include having a quiet time, meditating on scripture, prayer, and application of The Word.
Financial Peace – Joel Slater ($35 includes Membership and book fee)
- Dave Ramsey and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more.
Click HERE to sign up for a new Bible Study
Women’s Bible Studies
20/20: Sundays 5:00-7:00pm in the Prayer Room (Book cost $14)
Jude: Contending for Faith in Today’s Culture: Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm in the Administrative Conference Room (Book cost $14)
Trustworthy: A Study of 1st and 2nd Kings: Wednesdays 10:00-12:00 noon in LEC 100 (Book cost $16)
The Power of a Praying Woman: Wednesdays 10:00-12:00 noon in LEC 201(Book cost $10)
Click HERE to sign up for a new Women’s Bible Study